Sell it yourself
As a business owner you may have posed yourself the questions, should I sell my business myself? This common query makes a lot of sense, as no one knows your business better than you. For this reason, our business brokers Melbourne have developed our, “Sell it Yourself,” business sales package. It gives you access to the tools and exposure you need to market and sell your business in the most effective, profitable and timely manner.
How does it work?
The process is very simple. All you need to do is provide us with your business’s advertisement, including the wording and photos you would like featured. Our professionals then proof read your ad to maximize its impact. We then upload it to seven of the leading business sales websites that we use, including www.anybusiness.com.au, www.bsale.com.au, www.businessesforsale.com and www.businessdomain.com.au.
We also send your business listing to our ever-increasing database of buyers looking for businesses, just like yours. It’s then time to wait for enquiries. As soon as we receive enquiries for you, we forward them to your nominated email address for you to follow up.
- 90 days of advertising on the business sales websites
- Confidentiality/ non-disclosure agreements.
- Business profile template and template for heads of agreement contracts
- Relevant regulatory forms relating to the sale of a business and other helpful useful documents are included.
- Access to our experienced Brokers, who are only a phone call away to help you through the sales process and any questions you may have.
- Packages start from only $360 for 90 days of advertising the Australia’s premium websites.
- You pay no commission when the business is settled.
- Viewing times are organized by you, and at a time convenient to you.
- You are in direct control over the sale negotiations at all times. When an offer is presented you can choose to either accept, or counter immediately.
- Remember our experienced Brokers are only a phone call away to guide you through the sales process and answer any questions that may arise.
You may want more
- At any one time there are thousands of businesses for sale, and in some categories (cafes, food, restaurant) we recommend upgrading your ad to maximize your businesses exposure.
- Advertise your business to overseas buyers looking to immigrate to Australia.
- Use our trust account to hold any deposits received. Buyers will be more comfortable in handing over a deposit if an independent third party holds them. Real Estate Trust Accounts are 100% Government guaranteed.
- Sale of business contracts prepared for you.
- If it all gets too hard have one of our experienced Business Brokers will take over for you.
AJW Brokers are with you every step of the sales process. We will help you sell your business in Melbourne and ensure a positive outcome.
If you would like to take the reigns when it comes to selling your business, contact our office today on 1300 881 998 or email your interest at email@example.com.